The Third Dimension
The objective of this assignment is to add the all-elusive third dimension to images. Oftentimes image-makers are frustrated with the lack of dimension, surface or tactile quality of the medium they work in.
This is an opportunity to explore adding dimension to your imagery.
At least 5
objects that somehow integrate the third dimension.
There are a variety of possible approaches to this assignment including, but not limited to:
- (red/blue, Polarized or other)
2. Stereopticon - The original Virtual reality
3. Relief - Mixed media on the surface of images
4. Photo-Scuplture - Let your imagination run wild... Remember fome core and gator board
5. Installation - Projectors, sensors, sound, light, smell, touch...
6. Performance Art
7. Time based - motion, decay,
8. Virtual Reality Google - street view app. 123D Catch, 3d printingÉ
9. popup books
Try to think like an artist and not a photographer. The goal of this assignment is to produce something that is interesting from many angles of view. What happens on the other side of the image...